Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Feb 11, 2008, 9:30 PM   #1

The Sanyo HD700 camera came with Premiere Elements 3.0 .. I can import the files right into the program and edit them. However, how do I export the finished product BACK to the proper MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format so I can play them on my HD TV from the camera like I could before I edited them?

I can not find any way in the software to export back to the HD700 video format. ANy help would be appreciated...

djqwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 12, 2008, 12:42 PM   #2

by lookingat what the program has to offer it may be impossable till Arcsoft createssuch a program for the sanyo company

Arcsoft allows playbck to camcorders. I have no issues with my aiptek as Arcsoft madea program for it.

djqwik wrote:
Quote:
The Sanyo HD700 camera came with Premiere Elements 3.0 .. I can import the files right into the program and edit them. However, how do I export the finished product BACK to the proper MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format so I can play them on my HD TV from the camera like I could before I edited them?

I can not find any way in the software to export back to the HD700 video format. ANy help would be appreciated...

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12, 2008, 4:59 PM   #3

djqwik wrote:
Quote:

I'm not certain where I saw it, but somewhere in these threads, somebody said that if you do any editing outside the camera, even if it's just linking files together, you will not be able to play the result back in the camera. The camera will only play the original files or files edited in the camera. I haven't tried it myself, so take it for what it's worth.
Trocadile is offline   Reply With Quote