Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Sep 4, 2008, 3:38 AM   #11

That is the only setting for 300 fps & as stated in the manual image stabilazation is disabled too.

Also, there is a shorter time limit of clips when in 300 fps mode. I think it's only on the camera for a bit of fun. I have only messed around with mine - it wasn't an option that made me buy the camera.

renpriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2008, 5:33 AM   #12

Thanks for that reply. I understand that I can only use this low res on the 300fps setting but am still intrigued why a few posters have complained that they can use 720i but not with stabilisation.

As the camera only records this low res of 300fps at only 5 or 6 seconds surely at this res it cant take up as much processing power as previous psoters suggest it takes up at 720 setting?

Thanks
djleekee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2008, 7:49 AM   #13

I agree it does seem odd that it's such a low res, hopefully someone with more knowledge will be able to give us some more info :idea:
renpriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2008, 1:57 PM   #14

squirrel123 wrote:
Quote:
Does anyone know if you can zoom in prior toslow motion recording at 300 frames per second? (as i understand that zoom is not possible once slow motion recording has started) Cheers
Yes you can!!
Its just during recording in 300 fps the zoom + and - is unavailable. I've shoot serveral movies at 300 fps with decent zoom!
kyrkbymannen is offline   Reply With Quote