Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Sep 26, 2008, 10:25 AM   #1

Hey all I thought I had seen a post somewhere around where someone suggested Lowepro for camera bags.

I have the HD1010 and just ordered 3 lenses for it and was wondering if anyone could recommend a bag that would fit not only my Xacti, but also its accessories such as the dock, all cabling, and safely fit my lenses.

It bothers me a little that I have to bring the dock with me everywhere when I want to view/download my photos and vids but I really LOVE this camera!

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

~Matty
Matty S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 26, 2008, 3:13 PM   #2

Well after a almost a full day I did not receive any recommendations so I went ahead and purchased a Lowepro Edit 140 as it looked to be close to the right size I was looking for. I will cross my fingers and let everyone know if this bag works out for me once it arrives next week.

~Matty
Old Sep 27, 2008, 1:21 AM   #3

this name sounded familiar so i looked at my bag and have a lowepro s well.

http://www.lowepro.com/

i have a rezo 60. I wanted to start small. it fits my camera and lots of other small items. it is about 2 fists big and fits nicely on the side of my belt. Quality is excellent.

when i get my lenses, mic, lighting, ill then look around more. for now, 10 dollars was dirt cheap for such an excellent camera bag.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30, 2008, 4:33 PM   #4

Alright so my Lowepro bag cam in today. Again I got the "Edit 140" model.

While I am happy with the quality of the bag and the number of pockets etc. It is still not in my mind the "perfect bag" for the Xacti AND its dock and lenses. You could certainly fit the cam, the dock, power cable, av cables, MANY memory cards, and a small tripod. But even with many of the items I just listed removed, I would not trust the safety of my nice lenses in this bag along with the cam and other items.

Please take a look at the pictures I took of the bag along with the cam next to it.

http://ra.lunarservers.com/~beats3/p...ro/lowepro.zip

DAMN do the stills on the Xacti look EVEN BETTER when compared to the god awful ones taken from my cell phone camera heh!

I would love others' input on bags if anyone has the same problem as me and has found a suitable one. I would REALLY love a bag that fits all these items that I could just throw over my shoulder and isn't so "boxy".

~Matty
Old Oct 2, 2008, 9:50 AM   #5

I like the bag! You have room for improving your camera with lenses adn such.

If you want extra protection on items like lenses and such, Ill recommend buying small padded pouches ad sticking them in there with the lenses inside the pouches. I believe my rezo 60 would fit in there with my xact in there as well.

Hope this info helps.
Cresho is offline   Reply With Quote