Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 31, 2008, 6:30 AM   #1

Anyone know where I can get a wide angle lense (would like the Sanyo FACTORY lense, but will settle for a third-party *QUALITY* wide-angle lense). I also need the usb cable the plugs into the cradle. I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know what cameras SHARE this *funky* usb connection? I just want to dock and transfer!!!

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Kevin
kevlarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 1, 2009, 12:18 PM   #2

No one has any help for me? I would appreciate it is someone could comment.
kevlarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2009, 3:50 PM   #3

I didn't see anyone who carries that USB cable. There's a guy on ebay that has a XACTI docking USB cable that fits the docking station for the "C" series cameras. Don't know if it's the same or not but at $5, it may be worth a shot. I suppose there's a reason why you do not want to transfer by just using an SD card adapter.
ericok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2009, 7:52 PM   #4

I managed to buy a wide angle lens via http://www.bhphotovideo.com

I didn't find it by searching their site though, I found it by searching Google. A friend also recommended them to me as a good etailer, and I have to say their speed was SUPERB, I could not believe the item got here (from the US to Sydney) so quickly, it was literally about two days.

Be warned that when searching for the lens I turned up another site on Google alleging to sell all kinds of cool sounding Xacti compatible stuff. Its (US-based) number just rang out and rang out, and when I emailed them it bounced back with some weird dodgy error message. So be careful.
istara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2009, 4:56 PM   #5

do you still need the cable? my vid cams were stolen, but i've still got some spare cables, remote...
iDolfun is offline   Reply With Quote