Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Sep 28, 2009, 5:06 AM   #1

Default Sanyo HD 2000 Hidden menu options

Hi!
I was wondering if the sanyo hd2000 have an hidden menu with some hidden options.
I am asking this because I am pretty sure that it have such menu. BEcause some days ago I don't really know why after pressing casually some buttons, I was surfing in menus that I never saw! But the battery was low and the camera shutted off after a few seconds and I have not been able to replicate it!

Maybe someone knows how to access it?

Thanks!!
ruplikmastik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 2, 2009, 1:35 AM   #2

We aren't allowed to talk about it.
Markinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2009, 3:41 AM   #3

So far I have not come across the hidden menu in the HD2000 but there are some "hidden" functions that cannot be set from the normal Option Menu. These functions in question (4 of them) can only be accessed once they are assigned as Shortcuts to the SET button and they are AE lock, AF lock, Exposure Compensation and DISP. ON/OFF. The AE and AF lock are discussed on page 76 of the HD2000 manual, the Exposure Compensation on page 112 while the DISP. ON/OFF is mentioned on page 142.

Since they are not exactly hidden, hopefully I won't get zapped . My latest post in the HD2000 Blog has more details on how the DISP. ON/OFF differs from the Display Off function in the Option Menu.
ronaldkwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2, 2009, 11:52 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldkwok View Post
So far I have not come across the hidden menu in the HD2000 but there are some "hidden" functions that cannot be set from the normal Option Menu. These functions in question (4 of them) can only be accessed once they are assigned as Shortcuts to the SET button and they are AE lock, AF lock, Exposure Compensation and DISP. ON/OFF. The AE and AF lock are discussed on page 76 of the HD2000 manual, the Exposure Compensation on page 112 while the DISP. ON/OFF is mentioned on page 142.

Since they are not exactly hidden, hopefully I won't get zapped . My latest post in the HD2000 Blog has more details on how the DISP. ON/OFF differs from the Display Off function in the Option Menu.
Well there's a slight difference between a hidden menu that's not easy to find and a secret service menu not really meant for public use
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote