Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Oct 16, 2009, 10:38 PM   #1

Default What causes this?

I am adding a couple of snaps I took of a time back at my sons house I did not press the button and cause I did not I took another and one can see they are almost the same. I do believe in the after life and I am sure some one was trying to gain my trust of facts here unless other wise can be explained better to my accepting it as the fact of a truth.
Name:  Picture 263.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  66.0 KB

Name:  Picture 265.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  60.9 KB

There was noting on the floor of my granddaughters room when I took this photo at all I have a few other s of my self that have the same kid of disturbances that I need to down sixe before attaching... with the newer camera....

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Oct 16, 2009 at 10:47 PM.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 18, 2009, 3:57 PM   #2

Looks like a long exposure with some camera movement. Even if you didnt hit the button the lens cap was off and the camera on. the camera will operate by infra red remote. the remote could have been touched.
Markinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2009, 6:06 PM   #3

Camera was a Nikon Cool Pix --no lens cover
so out on that one I was turning around and that still don't hit the mark as I had taken another after I heard the camera go off and felt it as well. so I just brought it up and snapped another same colors as well..
Old Oct 18, 2009, 8:59 PM   #4

I thought you posted this in the Sanyo forum because it was a Sanyo camera. Either way it sounds like you have your mind made up that the photo means someone is contacting you from beyond.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 1:35 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markinter View Post
I thought you posted this in the Sanyo forum because it was a Sanyo camera. Either way it sounds like you have your mind made up that the photo means someone is contacting you from beyond.
This camera was a Nikon Cool pix that took this one.... the other snaps of me are Sanyo's and I cant wait to get the other camera and try it for the same reasons to record and enjoy and share..

I have that feeling of course the house that the picture was taken is now my sons but before it had others that have done I am sure things they should not of.. and beside I have had many experiences of the other side in fact I can see faces in many photos and I talk about it all the time but I also enjoy taking pictures of subjects to share with the world.. Has not people prayed for the very thing and then not see what they have asked of? Its in the matter of believing of course and then since the world has evil it to will work to balance out the life here that we all feel and see every day. Atheist have their view and I have mine. some see some don't... to believe is what is asked of us... I am sure we all thought before actual birth if the were really going through with a real life here in the gardens of life... may be another dimension of course for there can be many with so many other planets out there. So yes the possibility are heavy.. or is it that life is a just a illusions of factor of gases when gases are a fact but yet can you feel your self when you pinch your self in bodily form and do we actually feel when gone ? Matters are great so yes Be living is the factor of all. Have you see the photos in my space http://www.myspace.com/classicshotsphotography1 I was taking photos of this building and well I had to hit the button not once but 3 times before it would fire... the place is an old Battery and it was the old engine room.... there are two shots in the photo section one looks as if there are actual negative prints with in and a load of faces.... the other I zoomed in and it looks as if a have captured a not just the face but a body of a man kneeling I can see the faces with out photos of course and wondered if the world has been given some open to the door of beyond...life if so it would be just where do we come from before life? Aver issue of not just speaking well when a man and a woman get together that is the simple method o child like answering but of the nature of whom made us why are we here topics issues so as I go through life shooting shots for things I see and doing as I need to when I feel I need to as I listen to my angel or soul telling me to I will not just record the life around me but as well the issuing of what is being shown to me from beyond life on the other side people that want others to know they still love and see us and whant us to know there are there waiting for us..... and I refuse for the Atheist to give me their hell when here on earth for I belive in life in a form of unevil ways....

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Oct 19, 2009 at 1:37 AM.
Old Oct 19, 2009, 2:46 AM   #6

So the 2 photos above are from a Nikon Cool Pix with the first shot taken mysteriously, and the second by you? The other photos we may see in the future after you re-size them are from a Sanyo and they have the same "disturbance" as the above photos. It might be helpful to include the photos info as in right clicking on the file. It should give exposure/aperture/shutter speed etc which would help in giving an opinion.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 4:34 PM   #7

By the way, the correct term you are looking for is Skeptic not Atheist. Atheist actually has a specific meaning which is not the one you were using it for.

I have to confess I am totally confused by your posting. I agree with Markinter in that it seems in your excitement you were eager for us to provide confirmation as to what you thought it was rather than what it probably is. Please understand it is not our intention to mock you, but a couple of hastily posted photos which just look like some smeared exposures to us, is lacking context and details.

I think this would've been better posted in the Nikon Forum first since they might have knowledge of any special quirks of that camera. I couldn't find a thread, so I apologize if you did.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote