Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jan 23, 2010, 10:56 PM   #1

Default Alternatives for HD1000?

Hello guys and gals, I occassionally check these forums but this is actually my first post...

I recently lost some accessories while travelling in New Zealand...where I am still travelling now.

My HD1000 is a model shipped from USA to Japan (where I was previously). Recently I lost a bag containing my docking station, AC adaptor/power lead and USB connector.

BasicallyI now can;t charge my cameras battery, nor can I use it as a webcam as I lost the dock and USB connector.

I contacted Sanyo and their prices are very expensive to get replacements... can anyone offer advice as to alternatives I can purchase. I have seen battery chargers on the internet that should be suitable for charging the battery... anyone have recommendations for which to buy?

With regards to the dock...is there another way to connect to a PC for use as a webcam? Or can someone suggest a way of getting a cheap replacement dock?

I really appreciate your time... I have been going crazy about this for a couple of weeks and I would love some help!

Ade
arkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2010, 12:35 PM   #2

Hi, I have a complete set of accessories for the HD1000 for sale. I had a HD1000 that suffered water damage, so I bought another one, and now I have two complete sets of accessories. I'm located in New York. Let me know if you're interested. I can ship within the U.S. for a reasonable price of $50 shipped. I'll send you the dock, and all cables, manual, all in the original box. Let me know if you're interested.
Timeless240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2010, 7:10 PM   #3

Tried sending you a private message a couple of times but for some reason i don't think it is sending them to you.

Anyway, I am in Auckland, New Zealand, so if you can send there it would be a good answer for me.

Let me know if you can do this?

Cheers, Adrian
arkade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 4, 2010, 2:20 AM   #4

pm'ed you back. sorry for the delay.
Timeless240 is offline   Reply With Quote