Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 8, 2004, 9:38 AM   #1

this digicam is, unbelievable, etc, bla, bla and bla, .... I have to prepare a topic of what I think about this digicam. But for the moment, style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"if someone could help me with an :idea:to solve this only problem:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"* 640x480x30ips video:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"recording is unlimited, very nice image, good sound, but :OAF stays at style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"the distance he found when beginning recording. Seems I miss something like style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"continuous AF, and I can't find it in the manual. They only speak of AF-S(pot).

Many thanks to everyone.
guyxacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 8, 2004, 10:55 AM   #2

Hello eveyone,

this digicam is unbelievable, etc, bla, bla and bla, .... I have to prepare a topic of what I think about this digicam. But for the moment, if someone could help me with an idea to solve this only problem:

640x480x30ips video:

recording is unlimited, very nice image, good sound, butAF stays at the distance he found when beginning recording. Seems I miss something like continuous AF, and I can't find it in the manual nor in the menus. They only speak of AF-S(pot).

Many thanks to everyone.

Guy

guyxacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2005, 4:18 PM   #3

Hi guyxacti,

I don't know if this is still usefull to you:

The C-AF (Continuous Auto Focus) is only for capturing still Images. For capturing Vidoes you have to use Auto Focus (wich will Focus on the Object of the first image of the Video), Macro with AF (wich is the same but Close up), Far Distance (wich will lock Focus on Infinity) and Manual Focus (where you have to select the distance (before taking the video). Unfortunatly you cannot use the C-AF with Video.

But this is not a Vidoe Camera. You still can make some great video shots with high resolution and 30 FPS. Just forget about focus sometime and select Manual Focus (tune in about 2 or 3 meters) and enjoy sharp videos!!!

I love this this cam!!!!

Cheers

Wolfgang
wolfgangw is offline   Reply With Quote