Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 13, 2005, 8:21 PM   #211

theranman wrote:
Quote:
>>TNN's photos and videos<<

Caelum, I'm not sure what you're referring to. Got a link?[...]
Sorry, thought it was TNN's very low light test photos & videos (from page 9)

And Daimaou (Akihababra) has just apologized for the long delay for part 2(due to the fact that he'sdrowning in work), but he says he will eventually get to it.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 5:51 AM   #212

Caelum wrote:
Quote:
michelob wrote:
Quote:
Its pretty low of websites in the US & UK that they are advertising it as such then.
What makes you think they are in the US & UK?

Well i know what oyu mean, but I know for a fact purely gadgets (the only place that seem to be selling it in the UK) are based in the UK. They are offfering a free 18 month warranty though.
michelob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 6:48 AM   #213

It is a VPC-C6! I took some pictures this afternoon!
Can't wait to
play with this new toy!

michelob wrote:
Quote:
MP4-19B wrote:
Quote:
I receivied my Sanyo VPC-C6 from warehouse123 today. I ordered my camera on 8th. Within hours they called me to confirm the delivery address and the camera was shipped. Products arrive in good condition, well packaged.

This camera is christmas gift for my gf. Can't wait to open it!

gusher1 wrote:
Quote:
Yep, I received a photocopy of the C5 manual.

It will be interesting to hear the feedback when those who ordered from Warehouse 123 get their orders.

is it a VPC though ?
Attached Images

MP4-19B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 7:07 AM   #214

I may buy another gift to my girlfriend! Since I want to keep the C6!!!

Checkout my pictures! The C6 looks beautiful!

gusher1 wrote:
Quote:
MP4-19B wrote:
Quote:
I receivied my Sanyo VPC-C6 from warehouse123 today. I ordered my camera on 8th. Within hours they called me to confirm the delivery address and the camera was shipped. Products arrive in good condition, well packaged.

This camera is christmas gift for my gf. Can't wait to open it!
If you actually got a VPC-C6 with a warranty valid in the US, then definitely Warehouse 123 is the place to order rather than Plemix. You've got to open it up and let us know!

BTW, that's an awfully nice gift for your girlfriend. I got my wife a Roomba :lol:
Attached Images

MP4-19B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 7:09 AM   #215

Good for you.

Seems the other lot are a bit underhand then in promising VPC's but sending out DMX's. I'm getting a DMX but i'm saving £130 over buying a VPC here,plus they only had it in silver and I wanted black. So i'll just take my chances with the warranty.

michelob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 7:30 AM   #216

Cool MP4-19B! Good to know, thanks for the pictures! The models with the 'E', 'EX', and 'EXE'at the end are for Europe and around there. European stores, contrary to the USdo appear to have them available for sale. Any idea which market your VPC-C6 is targetting? Perhaps the warranty card would give you an indication?. Thanks. Oh man, now I'm really jealous.:G
Old Dec 14, 2005, 11:28 AM   #217

Can you install the included software on a Mac? Or do you even need the software if you have a card reader? I'm gonna order one from warehouse123 today!
seiboshen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 12:48 PM   #218

Seiboshen, I don't know if there is any Macsoftware included, but the camera should work in "Card Reader" mode directly via USB in OSX without software and the latest OSX and Apple software directly support the .MP4 file formatproduced bythecamera. This must bewhy Apple sells Xacti Cx cameras and I can see the HD1 targettingiMovie HD users.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 2:28 PM   #219

MP4-19B, can u tell us which country the warranty is valid in?* If sanyo was to honor a VPC-c6* warranty how would they confirm u have a vpc? thru the warranty paper or the serial number of the camera?
killahb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2005, 2:46 PM   #220

As you may know Sanyo has posted videos for the C6 on their Web site (see the Sanyo C6 Video thread).

I downloaded these new video files from the Sanyo Website, and when I play them back (even from my disk), the video is very choppy (stops and jump ..). I have also tried to convert them to AVI, in case there was a problem with my Quicktime player, but the problem is still there.

other files are playing smoothly in both of my players...

HAs anyone played these files, and is experiencing the same problem ?

For the people who have received their C6, can you take a video where you are panning to see if this video jumping happens

Thanks

scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote