Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 23, 2005, 10:47 AM   #11

The SanDisk 1 GB Extreme III card works (20 read/20 write).
dcpmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2005, 1:09 PM   #12

You know what I should do, I should just trot my camera up to Future Shop and try out a bunch of memory cards & see what works and what doesn't, because that sure would be nice to have a 20MB/s card for downloading from!

I'll plan to do that this boxing day :G
Grunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2005, 10:19 AM   #13

hi sorry to be so slow. but i am still confused. what card works with the c6?

i see the patriot card but its seems you need a particular one. does anyone know where to buy it from that has the one with 2gb written on it?

is it any san disk 2gb sd card? or is there on in particular? also does the c6 come with a card (bought from warehouse123) or does it come with internal memory?

i want to make sure i have a card before the camera arrives.

thanks thanks and more thanks.

ud

undurdog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2005, 4:31 PM   #14

Just got my C6 the other day & my 1 GB A-Data 150X SD card does not work! I've tried my Canon 16MB included with my Canon SD400 (normal speed) & it works fine. Also, I tried my cousin's Lexar 1 GB SD card (normal speed) last night & it works too. What the heck is up w/ that? I thought the higher write/read speed the better. Now I have to drop some more dough on a new SD card.
Sevoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2005, 7:12 PM   #15

Sevoking wrote:
Quote:
Just got my C6 the other day & my 1 GB A-Data 150X SD card does not work! I've tried my Canon 16MB included with my Canon SD400 (normal speed) & it works fine. Also, I tried my cousin's Lexar 1 GB SD card (normal speed) last night & it works too. What the heck is up w/ that? I thought the higher write/read speed the better. Now I have to drop some more dough on a new SD card.

Hi, I really need to know if the PNY SD 1 Go X133 that doesn't work with the C6 would work this time with the C40 ; I'm going to have a C40 soon, so...

Does anyone have ideas or experiences with the C40 and the fast sd card? Is it the same logic than the C6, for compatibilty?

thanks for ur help and time
Paul66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2005, 12:43 AM   #16

I'm using a Dane Electric 1 GB card with the Sanyo C6. They are supposed to be high speed. I have had no problems.
chanah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2005, 3:12 AM   #17

any1 using a 2gb sandisk ultra II sucessfully with their c6? it works fine on my c6 but when 600mb is used, it gets really slow to save the pictures or videos n then eventually stops working -giving me a "system error" message.. im tryna figure out whether the problem is the sandisk ultra II or the incompatibility with the c6.?
killahb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2005, 3:49 AM   #18

My 2GB Ultra II is coming, so if someone doesn't first I'll let you know when I get it.
dcpmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2005, 10:12 AM   #19

is this the card steve has? and steve is it still working with the c6?

THANKS!!!!

Patriot Extreme Performance Plus 2GB 133X SD, model# PEF2G133SD

Secure Digital:
Outpost #:4534617
The Patriot Extreme Performance (EP Plus) Secure Digital is engineered to provide enthusiast a high-speed data transfer of up to 133x (20 MB/s). Available in 2GB and 1GB capacities, the Extreme Performance Plus Secure Digital is the best option available for a wide range of high speed mobile electronic devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones, audio players and PDAs and other digital devices featuring SD slots.

Price: $ 129.99
undurdog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2005, 6:06 PM   #20

So finally can some confirm which model of Patroit 2 gig SD memory is working with Sanyo C6 ....?:O
remi is offline   Reply With Quote