Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 31, 2005, 7:09 AM   #11

Here is the direct link to DigitalREv on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/Sanyo-Xacti-DMX-C...QQcmdZViewItem

I paid 374,25 euro incl the costs to send it, but ex import taxes. But with a bit of luck I don´t even have to pay import taxes. :blah:

To bad I saw on ups tracking, that the flight to the netherlands out of hong kong was cancelled.
Bart1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2006, 1:55 PM   #12

Just got my C6 from Broadway Photo for $400.00 US.
alanhecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2006, 9:13 PM   #13

Alan,

I just ordered the Sanyo VPC C6 from Broadway too.

How was your transaction and how is the camera?

Does the fact it's an international model cause problems? Plugs? Etc.

Jim
Drvjmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2006, 10:34 AM   #14

remi wrote:
Quote:
I only wonder if price drops if Sanyo will be relased in US in January or jumps up back over $500

Anyone knows at what retail price is to Sanyo C6 when it gets released in January.
Amazon $550, J&R $500, free shipping both.
Androxylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2006, 8:48 AM   #15

Bart1981 wrote:
Quote:
Here is the direct link to DigitalREv on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/Sanyo-Xacti-DMX-C...QQcmdZViewItem

I paid 374,25 euro incl the costs to send it, but ex import taxes. But with a bit of luck I don´t even have to pay import taxes. :blah:

To bad I saw on ups tracking, that the flight to the netherlands out of hong kong was cancelled.

Sorry to beat an old horse, but I was wondering if anybody else has had experience dealing with digitalrev? I was planning to buy the C6 from their ebay (eu) website but after sending them 3 emails to which I have not got a single reply, I'm beginning to have my doubts. Does anybody know how much import tax I'm likely to pay for the C6 if it is sent to me in Germany? Any other suggestions on places online to purchase the C6?

iwantmywantonmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2006, 10:16 PM   #16

digital rev answered my questions regarding the c6 (two emails), they might be just busy. i'm in australia and a couple of my mates have bought from digital rev and they don't seem to have a problem. haven't bought from them but will most likely to if ever i decide to get me a c6 or when the hd1 is available. they also have a bank deposit payment facility here in australia.

FYI, they'll be delivering the DMX-C6 version. however,according to them, they can send a photocopy of an english manual and also include english version of the software
NotoriousBGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2006, 3:47 AM   #17

Thanks NotoriousBGC. I eventually sent them an email via their digitalrev.com website and marked it under "Urgent", and surprise (pleasantly!) I got a reply. Unfortunately, I think it's all come a wee bit too late coz I need the C6 next Tuesday (wife's B'day) and I'll probably find someplace else to get it from. Thanks again for your input.
iwantmywantonmee is offline   Reply With Quote