Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 31, 2005, 10:16 AM   #1

hi all-

this camera is so small and looks so sweet. dont know about my video taking abilities yet (charging it now)! will post later or tomorrow. (if i can figure out how)

two questions i am having trouble with:

(1) I am in the USA and warehouse123 sent me the overseas plug (with an adapter) the question is where can i buy a USA a plug (probably from sanyo but not till february) is there a place I can get one before feb?

(2) if i use the cable adapter instead of the docking station to hook the camera up how do you remove it properly? I feel like I had to pull very hard to remove the cable adapter and i dont want to break the camera (scary)?

(3) whats the correct way to format a sd card that i have been using in a cellphone device? does it matter if there are mp3 and stuff on the card? should i format it first in winxp then put it in the sanyo to format again?

(4) i know this is covered in another thread but... what 2gb card WORKS and are AVAILABLE that I can buy ASAP and from where?

(5) also do most people load up the included software or just use a card reader through XP? I pulled the card out and just dropped and dragged the files over and used quicktime to view. any downside to that?

THANK YOU THANK YOU and MORE THANK YOU for the help!!!!!
undurdog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 31, 2005, 3:01 PM   #2

also having an s-video playback problem. when i try to play a clip back to the tv with svideo its in b/w not color. i changed the output to s-video on the camera but it didnt help i also changed the pal setting to ntsc but no help.

what am i doing wrong?

thanks!

Old Dec 31, 2005, 4:52 PM   #3

You may have the camera setup for PAL output. In the US you need to set it for NTSC output. If you send PAL to an NTSC TV, it will show in Black and White.
scrambler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 5:53 PM   #4

I FIXED it was a TV setting on my TV not the c6. c6 is GREAT!

oh by the way a kingston 1gb 50x card doesnt work
Old Dec 31, 2005, 6:08 PM   #5

RE: formatting SD card

All you need to do is to format it with the C6 - choose "Full format".
blindsight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 6:23 PM   #6

Thanks!! I did just that full format. too bad my 1gb kingston doesnt work it crashed the the c6. my 512 San disk works. i want to get a 2gb card.