Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: voxmagna
Forum: Newbie Help Aug 27, 2003, 4:59 AM
Replies: 2
Views: 803
Posted By voxmagna
My guess is the solvents in the glue have reacted...

My guess is the solvents in the glue have reacted with the coating and caused permanent damage. I had a similar experience once using a hydro-chlorine based cleaning solvent near an lcd - it went...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:46 AM.