Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sigma dSLR

Old May 12, 2005, 2:52 PM   #1

Where's everyone gone.?

Good job I've still got my 300D, that's if those Canon Guys are still talking to me.:?

Come on Sigma users, I've only had the camera 2 Days and hardly had chance to take any shots but I'm impressed so far. Outdoor sunlight shots are brilliant, indoors are a bit noisy but not totally useless. Sigma do need to improve this issue though.

I like the feel in my hands, it's big but so is my 300D with the battery grip. It's shutter is louder than the 300D but doesn't bother me. Best of all there's no visible dust, well except for 2 very small bits which again isn't a problem.

Anyways, that's my little review after 2 days, I'll post more when I get some use out of it.

cheers

Mart.
mf_blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 6, 2005, 8:49 PM   #2

Hi Mart!

I just ordered my SD-10 and two lens kit. I figured I would sign up here and say hello. I cannot wait to start shooting with this thing. It was a horribly painful switch from a D70/N90S setup, but I am glad I did it...I Think. We shall see when this beast arrives.

-Collin-
NinjaZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2005, 3:38 AM   #3

Hi Collin

Get some really good NIMHs or better still RCRV3's, I currently use 2500mah Uniross and they give me a decent run but I hear that CRV3's are much better.

The SD10's not perfect but neitheris any other camera, just get used to SPP and you'll get some excellent results.

It's well built but does suffer with dust even with the dust cover, fiddly to clean but easy when you know how, just be carefull if you have to do it.

Most important, enjoy it.

cheers

Mart.:-)

mf_blues is offline   Reply With Quote