Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sigma dSLR

Old Aug 13, 2005, 1:57 AM   #1

My SD-10 takes gorgeous pictures. Puts my D70 to shame. But, there is a dead pixel on the LCD that always appears blue. What should I do? Send it back to sigma? I really don't want to be without it. But that little thing bugs me!

-Collin-
NinjaZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 13, 2005, 9:30 AM   #2

Hiya Colin,

Have a look in your manual about this one, my Sonyhas a "disclaimer" stating that...

"The LCD Screen and the LCD finder are manufactured using extremely high-precision technology so over 99.9% of the pixels are operational for effective use. However, there may be some tiny black points and/or bright points (white, red, blue or green in colour) that constantly appear on the LCD screen and the LCD finder. These points are normal in the manufacturing process and do not affect the recording in any way"

You could always email them and ask what theysay, but suspect you may be refered to something like the above... annoying!

Kindest Regards

Rik

rikfarish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13, 2005, 6:03 PM   #3

Good idea. I guess I should just ask them and see what they have to say about it. It is annoying, but I could live with it. But, what if they all start dying?:?

-Collin-
NinjaZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote