Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Sony (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/sony-34/)
-   -   =>My P200 arrive! (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/sony-34/%3D-my-p200-arrive-52866/)

lipschutz Apr 18, 2005 6:30 PM

Hi folks!

My P200 arrive today. I am very happy! Only purchase before read all reviews of us!

Any tips for minimize the BLUR?

=>Bigs Points: The LCD screen is beautiful, large... "define"... The power button is "new", the´re have one led! :)

The mode dial is verysoft... :cool:

Carl Zeiss lents? YES!

What is 2,8-5,2/7,9-23,7 in objetive?

The battery life is goog!



Any tips/triks for use the slow flash?



TK´S VMUCH!



Meryl Arbing Apr 18, 2005 8:29 PM

To minimize the blur add more light.

In low light situations, use only wide angle and the widest aperture

Move closer when you use the flash

2,8-5,2/7,9-23,7 means that the zoom range of the lens is 7.9mm - 23.7mm and the widest aperture at wide angle is f2.8 and the widest aperture at full zoom is f5.2

lipschutz Apr 18, 2005 8:39 PM

Meryl Arbing wrote:
Quote:

To minimize the blur add more light.

In low light situations, use only wide angle and the widest aperture

Move closer when you use the flash

2,8-5,2/7,9-23,7 means that the zoom range of the lens is 7.9mm - 23.7mm and the widest aperture at wide angle is f2.8 and the widest aperture at full zoom is f5.2
Tks, Meryl!

In octomber i go to Toronto for: http://www.csche2005.ca/

I don´t know Toronto... I have one friend in Toronto.

xksrx Apr 18, 2005 10:25 PM

Not to be rude but are you from an english speaking country and just a really poor keyboardist?

lipschutz Apr 18, 2005 10:51 PM

Sorry my friend, but i´am Brazilian. My native language is Portuguese. You not be rude.

My English is little rusty, sorry. I understand more than I speak/write

I´am still studying.

But, i have bad news for you, look:

"Not to be rude but are (OR) you from an english speaking country and just a really poor keyboardist?"

I hate to tell you this, but

It´s a big mistake friend.

Let me ask you something: Are you American?

kona001 Apr 19, 2005 5:51 AM

lipschutz,

You'll be very happy with your new P200. It is a great little camera.

lipschutz Apr 19, 2005 7:12 AM

Thanks my friend. Today is my second day with my P200. I loved!

With help of us, i learn more and more. I read the manual from from beginning to end.

best regards,

Lipschutz... From Brazil

qball Apr 19, 2005 1:45 PM

Quote:

But, i have bad news for you, look:

"Not to be rude but are (OR) you from an english speaking country and just a really poor keyboardist?"

I hate to tell you this, but

It´s a big mistake friend.

Let me ask you something: Are you American?

L-O-L.

Manolito_Mystiq Apr 19, 2005 4:28 PM

lipschutz wrote:
Quote:

"Not to be rude but are you from an english speaking country (OR) just a really poor keyboardist?"
You meant this, didn't you? :?

lipschutz Apr 19, 2005 4:31 PM

Manolito_Mystiq wrote:
Quote:

lipschutz wrote:
Quote:

"Not to be rude but are you from an english speaking country (OR) just a really poor keyboardist?"
You meant this, didn't you? :?

Ok, Ok... Now, correct!

:mad:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:49 AM.