Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 26, 2006, 8:14 AM   #1
Senior Member
kadok6330's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 480

Hi everyone,
I'm looking to buy a Sony H1 and i was wondering if it takes a MS pro duo or i will need an adaptor.:?

Thank you.
kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 26, 2006, 6:08 PM   #2
Senior Member
Sintares's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 647

It needs the adaptor.

The duo card normally comes with an adaptor, or you can buy one on ebay for a $1
Sintares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 10:52 PM   #3
Junior Member
vanity329's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1

You will need the adaptor. :-)
vanity329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2006, 1:14 PM   #4
Senior Member
Tullio's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,370

Yes, an adapter is needed. Both the Sony and the Sandisk ULTRA II MS PRO DUO come with the adapter. If you insert the card w/o the adapter, you will not be able to remove it w/o damaging the camera. You will probably have to send it to Sony.
Tullio is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 6:54 PM.