Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 10, 2005, 11:39 PM   #1
Junior Member
mike a's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1

Which card and other acceseries should I buy? I'm no professional photographer and will be moving my pictures to my computer mostly. I don't need superlarge but I think I need more then the standard card.

Help please.
mike a is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 11, 2005, 7:44 AM   #2
JimC's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Savannah, GA (USA)
Posts: 22,378

A 512mb Memory Stick Duo Card is probably going to be your best "bang for the buck" right now (cost per megabyte), although 1GB cards are coming down in price.

You may also want to consider a spare battery.

If you plan on taking photos indoors, you might also want to look into a slave flash designed for digital cameras that you can hold or position for enough light. The T7 has a very weak flash (rated at a maximum range of 5 feet), and is not really suitable fortypical indoor flash photography (the T7 is better usedas an outdoorcamera).

I'll move this thread down to our Sony Forum , where you may be able to get better advise on what is needed for this model.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:50 AM.