Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 16, 2007, 7:29 AM   #161
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 323
Default

MINOLTANUT wrote:
Quote:
1000 mm meade f11...1/2 mile away

1/3 crop....



10 seconds



What kind of lens is that? Beats my 17-5000! :-)
FrankD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 10:12 AM   #162
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

FrankD wrote:
Quote:
MINOLTANUT wrote:
Quote:
1000 mm meade f11...1/2 mile away

1/3 crop....



10 seconds



What kind of lens is that? Beats my 17-5000! :-)
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 1:28 PM   #163
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 323
Default

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Hello Alex,

But it's nice to dream .....

When do you get your new Tamron?

--FrankD
FrankD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 7:09 PM   #164
Senior Member
 
MINOLTANUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 807
Default

a meade scope.got it a few months ago for 120 on ebay :-)
MINOLTANUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2007, 7:48 PM   #165
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 323
Default

MINOLTANUT wrote:
Quote:
a meade scope.got it a few months ago for 120 on ebay :-)
Are you going to shoot stars, planets etc? Do youhave a stabilized mount?
FrankD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2007, 1:19 AM   #166
Senior Member
 
MINOLTANUT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 807
Default

i was going to...i stuck it in the garage for an hour to cool down..but when i went back out the dang clouds snuck in..
MINOLTANUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2007, 1:52 AM   #167
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

FrankD wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Hello Alex,

But it's nice to dream .....

When do you get your new Tamron?

--FrankD

Hello Frank!

Our locally oficial Tamron representative here in Israel, wrote me that at the end of this month will be here...I'm very patiently!!!:lol:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2007, 2:42 PM   #168
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
FrankD wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Hello Alex,

But it's nice to dream .....

When do you get your new Tamron?

--FrankD

Hello Frank!

Our locally oficial Tamron representative here in Israel, wrote me that at the end of this month will be here...I'm very patiently!!!:lol:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
I can't wait to see pictures from the 18-250mm, which should be the ultimate walk-about lens provided that light is not an issue. I don't expect it to be much different in quality than the 28-300 and hopefully it will be better.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2007, 2:26 AM   #169
Senior Member
 
Alex 007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ariel/Israel
Posts: 1,177
Default

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
FrankD wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Hello Alex,

But it's nice to dream .....

When do you get your new Tamron?

--FrankD

Hello Frank!

Our locally oficial Tamron representative here in Israel, wrote me that at the end of this month will be here...I'm very patiently!!!:lol:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
I can't wait to see pictures from the 18-250mm, which should be the ultimate walk-about lens provided that light is not an issue. I don't expect it to be much different in quality than the 28-300 and hopefully it will be better.
Just phone to our local Tamron representative...told me that will be here in Israel at the END of April:?

I also hope that i will NOT need to change lenses anymore for my "Good Light" shoots. Still remaining patiently...:evil:

The "Wide Angle" 27mmm is very important for me...as now I have 36mm wide with my Minolta 24-85mm vintage zoom lens!:G

Peace,

Alex 007:|

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2007, 9:29 AM   #170
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
FrankD wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
Hello Frank!

I think is a "Telescope" with a an adapter for KM/Sony cameras!

Forget; "Your Dream"... a 17-500mm lens...NEVER will be made!!! Seriously!!!

Peace,

Alex 007:|
Hello Alex,

But it's nice to dream .....

When do you get your new Tamron?

--FrankD

Hello Frank!

Our locally oficial Tamron representative here in Israel, wrote me that at the end of this month will be here...I'm very patiently!!!:lol:

Peace,

Alex 007:|
I can't wait to see pictures from the 18-250mm, which should be the ultimate walk-about lens provided that light is not an issue. I don't expect it to be much different in quality than the 28-300 and hopefully it will be better.
Just phone to our local Tamron representative...told me that will be here in Israel at the END of April:?

I also hope that i will NOT need to change lenses anymore for my "Good Light" shoots. Still remaining patiently...:evil:

The "Wide Angle" 27mmm is very important for me...as now I have 36mm wide with my Minolta 24-85mm vintage zoom lens!:G

Peace,

Alex 007:|

The 24-85mm is a nice lens. I just wish it was 2.8
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21 AM.