Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:33 PM   #11

I can't help but notice that only you and I are contributing to this topic. Perhaps naming it "A profoundly stupid question" was not a good way to drum up a lot of interest.

I, for one, enjoy participating in hypothetical discussions. (i.e: If a man is in the middle of a forrest, there are no women around for miles, and he says something, is he still wrong?)
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2007, 12:58 PM   #12

Yeah Marketing is not really my strong point. I should have namedthe thread"Sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll!" Is there a way to change the thread name? That would be really interesting to try it out.

In answer to your comment aboutbeing in the forest, I would say that depends entirely onwhether the man is married or not. Kind of a relativistic approach.

pfschuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2007, 1:19 PM   #13

pfschuyler wrote:
Quote:
Yeah Marketing is not really my strong point. I should have named¬*the thread¬*"Sex, drugs, and Rock and Roll!" Is there a way to change the thread name? That would be really interesting to try it out.
I don't know, but we could probably reproduce this thread under another topic name. I'm up for it. (hypothetically speaking.)

pfschuyler wrote:
Quote:
In answer to your comment about¬*being in the forest, I would say that depends entirely on¬*whether the man is married or not. ¬*Kind of a relativistic approach.
I'd don't know. Girlfriends and fiances might count too, unless the man is gay. (Have you noticed that women never correct a gay man?)

And sometimes the mother plays a role. (Nature vs. Nurture and all that.)
TCav is offline   Reply With Quote