Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Jul 21, 2007, 8:14 PM   #11

Very nicely composed.

As far as the in-house color saturation goes though, it's a little bit too much 'digital art' for me. If you like that, then all is well. But if you are striving for a beautiful picture of a beautiful reality - where reality will be defined as what you perceive with your eyes - then you'd strive for adherence to reality.

Ah, not that I think anyone agrees, but it doesn't really matter
Lindinblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2007, 2:28 PM   #12

Hawaii Built wrote:
Quote:
wow. those colors got some pop to them. the images i get out of my camera seem flat and dull compared to these... will try the vivid and see what comes out.

these pictures are great!
Set the camera to high saturation, that's how make colors pop.
tango_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2007, 5:14 AM   #13

this is my first post on the forum so hi to all !!

i bought a sony a100 yesterday and having looked at your photo's i think i made the right choice! i really really enjoyed your slide show!thank you very much for sharing. i can't wait to go out and start playing!!
akid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2007, 3:42 PM   #14

tango_28 wrote:
Quote:
Hawaii Built wrote:
Quote:
wow. those colors got some pop to them. the images i get out of my camera seem flat and dull compared to these... will try the vivid and see what comes out.

these pictures are great!
Set the camera to high saturation, that's how make colors pop.
hi!

did you mean when i set the camera to either vivid or landscape. i need to set the saturation to high as well under eighter vivid or landscape?

thanks!! btw, very nice photos. id been shooting with my a100 for awhile now and i used vivid for trees and flowers like and landscape for landscape but i never set the camera to high saturation. it never came to my mind. ill try that when i go out tomorw.

thanks again!!

ugly_giddy is offline   Reply With Quote