Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Jan 14, 2009, 11:29 AM   #11

The garden path....
Attached Images

Mercurycu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2009, 11:34 AM   #12

One last one.

I didn't use any filters for these....justused the 18 to 250 sony Zoom.

Chrystie
Attached Images

Mercurycu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2009, 9:15 PM   #13

Hey Chrystie, I like your gardens and your pictures do not seem to have any IQ issues, I have a Sony DSC-H5 that I love and I have always had success being Brand loyal but I want to be sure before I lay out a Grand for a Camera and a few accessories. Thanks again.
MrEdinarea51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2009, 8:44 AM   #14

MrEdinarea51 wrote:
Quote:
Hey Chrystie, I like your gardens and your pictures do not seem to have any IQ issues, I have a Sony DSC-H5 that I love and I have always had success being Brand loyal but I want to be sure before I lay out a Grand for a Camera and a few accessories. Thanks again.
Just a note of caution. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to detect flaws in image quality from reduced versions of images. The A350 is a fine camera, but it is more likely to have image noise than the A300, it does have a slower continuous shooting frame rate, and the higher resolution of the A350 makes selecting good lenses even more important. (That's why the A300 is bundled with the 18-70 kit lens, but the A350 is available without it. The kit lens isn't good enough for the A350.)
TCav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2009, 12:46 AM   #15

I love my A350. I am new to this camera too. I have taken some pictures with CZ16-80 LENS and posted on link below. Please provide any feedback you have in regards to what else i can to do improve the picture quality. Thank you for you time.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=A350...6-80&w=all
phamj57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:37 PM   #16

here are some of my shots. For my first DSLR i like it i did listen to what a lot of people said about the kit lens but being a single father of two I only had a certin amount of money so for 715 i got the cam the 2 lens kit and a 16 gb flash card.

I like it. i do see what they ment about the lens not being worthy of the body thou. But i am still enjoying it very much and really like some of the things it does have to offer even with the not so good lens.

Here the first shot will post a few.
Attached Images

cheeze_wizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:41 PM   #17

here is another i got just as we got a big snow storm and like i said i am a single father of two so not much testing has been done out side the house..
Attached Images

Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:42 PM   #18

and here is the last for now.
Attached Images

Old Feb 9, 2009, 9:53 PM   #19

Shooting Snow is a major witch because of all kinds of technical things. That said, the snow picture is surprisingly good..... especially for the first picture.
StevieDgpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2009, 10:48 PM   #20

thank u i was just out side for a few mins after i got the baby to sleep. i only had time to shot a few shoots then my son called me back inside. i do have one more of the snow. i hope u think this one is as good.

Please keep in mind this is My first DSLR but i have dslr likes for a whyle now trying to just get a lil more use to the fetures before i steped up. i have been shooting for about 3 years.
Attached Images