Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Nov 11, 2010, 3:45 PM   #1
Administrator

Default Sony A580 now shipping

If anyone has been keeping an eye out for the new Sony A580, both sonystyle.com and adorama.com have the A580 kits in stock. So, it should be on more vendor shelves soon.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...8&N=4294951458

The body only is still showing up as pre-order only. But, given that the kits are now in stock, I suspect we'll see the body only in stock very soon, too (sony's estimates are usually conservative, with cameras becomiing available before their expected delivery dates).
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 12, 2010, 7:08 AM   #2
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
The body only is still showing up as pre-order only. But, given that the kits are now in stock, I suspect we'll see the body only in stock very soon, too (sony's estimates are usually conservative, with cameras becomiing available before their expected delivery dates).
Yep, as I figured, the November 20th date they were showing yesterday was wrong (they almost *always* have new dSLR models available sooner than sonystyle.com shows for expected dates).

As of this morning, it looks like they have both the A580 kits and A580 body only in stock.

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...8&N=4294951458
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote