Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Jun 20, 2005, 1:52 PM   #11

That IS good news! Thanks!
StevenBVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2006, 1:24 PM   #12

I have attached my 5d to the telescope with all the right bounts (I THINK) and lowered the telescope mirror (ETX-90) and all I get is a grey picture... it isn't dark outside.... when I look down the scope I see the other end what do you think the problem is? on a meade t-mount adapter there are 2 sections what ones should be attached to the camera, if andy the short the long or both?

Ernie

After expermineting for a while I figured it out, the short adapter piece with a slower shutter speed... thanks anyways hope this helps someone else!

TopSpin80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2006, 1:57 PM   #13

TopSpin80 wrote:
Quote:
I have attached my 5d to the telescope with all the right bounts (I THINK) and lowered the telescope mirror (ETX-90) and all I get is a grey picture... it isn't dark outside.... when I look down the scope I see the other end what do you think the problem is? on a meade t-mount adapter there are 2 sections what ones should be attached to the camera, if andy the short the long or both?

Ernie

After expermineting for a while I figured it out, the short adapter piece with a slower shutter speed... thanks anyways hope this helps someone else!
Did you turn off lens removedshutter lock?
cope is offline   Reply With Quote