Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old May 15, 2006, 7:58 AM   #61

Hi Cope!

Honestly...I don't check deeply if my ordered for Canon 30D, cameras was 100% perfectly for my 7D body...as I noticed & you can see at my close up photo...that was necessitate to "trim down" more or less, till was suitable for my project!

As my son saw "New" product..., so he assure the same size LCD screen...on our KM cameras...he placed the order.

Serve for needs...keep "out' the scatches...I'm happy!

Write me what you decided?

Cheers,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2006, 11:33 AM   #62

jeka11 wrote:
Quote:
Hi Alex 007

Well, on a sunny day like it is now you just have to keep it in the right angle towards you and then you can see te screen very clearly.

They have a webshop in HongKong as far as I can tell; follow this link:

http://shop.brando.com.hk/ultraclearscreenprotector.php

and you will get all the information you want.

The anti-glare product perhaps is better under sunny circumstances but I bet it isn't half as bright as the one I've got. I know you only use the screen to get information as shutterspeed, aperture whitebalance, histogram etc, so anti-glare will be sufficient though al little matte.

The ultra-clear I've got now enables me to judge the picture as well cause of it's brightness. You can compare it to theClearTouch Crystal from Boxwave (next link) look for the smaller pictures down left.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/cleartouchcrystal/cleartouch-crystal-screen-protector-canon-eos-30d_1202.htm

That's all.

Have a nice day!
Do either of these screens leave a reside when removed or are they of a static cling type?
Gozinta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2006, 11:44 PM   #63

Hi Gozinta!

You wrote...
Do either of these screens leave a reside when removed or are they of a static cling type?

Really don't get it on!

With the same sticker on my son Palm's...came out clean...NO grime, nothing...seems as you wrote is a "Static Cling Type"!

What ever...,I do not intend to remove so often, only when will be outworn.:!:

Cheers,

Alex 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote