Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Jan 14, 2007, 11:53 PM   #61

rduve wrote:
Quote:
Very nice work, Alex. How close can you go in the macro setting at full zoom?

Rainer
Dear Rainer,

1/2 or half full size at 35mm film! The lens MUST me set at 300mm & lock in. You move a"Slider" to Macro & after so the internally glasses move to "Macro" position...you go really very close "Optically"...allowing you to be with you body far away so you can't block the natural light or flash light! If I remember well, I was around 50" from the flowers:?

BTW...Don't forget the 1.5 factor of our digitally sensor...so 300mm came to be 450mm:P

Peace,

ALEX 007:|
Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2007, 6:07 AM   #62

Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
cope wrote:
Quote:
Alex, good to hear from you. Very ncie shots. Is your Sigma consistent at +2?
My dear Friend,

Did you know what happen to Tamron 18-250mm zoom lens & also to the Zeiss one..that we know must be on the market during this time?

My best wishes always!

Peace,

Alex 007:|

Amazon says that the Tamron will be available soon. I had heard February-March 2007.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 9:29 AM   #63

cope wrote:
Quote:
Alex 007 wrote:
Quote:
cope wrote:
Quote:
Alex, good to hear from you. Very ncie shots. Is your Sigma consistent at +2?
My dear Friend,

Did you know what happen to Tamron 18-250mm zoom lens & also to the Zeiss one..that we know must be on the market during this time?

My best wishes always!

Peace,

Amazon says that the Tamron will be available soon. I had heard February-March 2007.
My dear Cope!

Thank you very much for your cute information, NOW...i will wait till will be available here in Israel

Today I decided to fit my first zoom lens that I acquired during 1996, together with a Maxxum 7000 body a Tokina 35/200mm zoom lens...which for more that a decade I don't use it...to my lovely Dynax 7D body + I decided also to try RAW...BUT...when I mail it to friend my free photo organizer Picasa 2.6...resize it from RAW to JPG...as because was a very cold I upper till 800 ISO, & "By Force Mayor"... I use my Demo Neat Image noise reduction, for "Cure"...:idea: Grain or Noise.

Enjoy it!:P

Peace,

Attached Images

Alex 007 is offline   Reply With Quote