Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old May 15, 2006, 6:46 AM   #1

Circuit City has the Maxell replacement for the NP400 on sale for 10.98 in the store. The were marked 39.99 but rang up as 12.99. I informed the clerk that they were on sale for even lower and he went to look and said "no that was a different battery". I went back to double check and he followed me to the rack. I said "look , see where it says Maxell replacement on sale for 10.98". He made the adjustment.... I mean 12.99 wasn't bad, but I was buying two of them and it helped to pay for the candy my daughter had eyeballed on the way out.

10.98 is a pretty good price and at least it is a name brand, although who knows who really makes them.

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 15, 2006, 7:40 PM   #2

I've had 2 of these for a couple months, they perform as well as the Minolta battery that came with the camera.
Mercury694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2006, 8:29 PM   #3

Mercury694 wrote:
Quote:
I've had 2 of these for a couple months, they perform as well as the Minolta battery that came with the camera.
Same here. I couldn't stand it knowing that there was another battery left, so I went back a couple of days later and bought it.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote