Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Aug 24, 2006, 10:53 AM   #21

They were back in stock for awile, and gone again. This will probably continue for a few hours until the dust settles.
cope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:26 AM   #22

cope wrote:
Quote:
They were back in stock for awile, and gone again. This will probably continue for a few hours until the dust settles.
[align=center]I hope they don't get any on the sensors[/align]
[align=center][/align]

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:45 AM   #23

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
cope wrote:
[align=center]I hope they don't get any on the sensors[/align]

[align=center][/align]
Only if the body covers fall off. :-)
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:29 PM   #24
RJR

tmoreau wrote:
Quote:
RJR wrote:
Quote:
When anybody who has purchased this dealreceives notification that the camera has shipped or they actually receive one it would be nice if they could post the status here to verify they actually had stock.
Well there's an absolutely guaranteed way to miss out on a good deal!!!!!

The site shows out of stock now as expected, but who knows, they might have a few order cancelations or whatnot.
I actually had ordered one early yesterday as soon as I saw the post and like Meanstreak said in his post I was just interested to Know if and when anyone receives confirmation of shipping, tracking or an actual deivery.
RJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:06 PM   #25

RJR wrote:
Quote:
I actually had ordered one early yesterday as soon as I saw the post and like Meanstreak said in his post I was just interested to Know if and when anyone receives confirmation of shipping, tracking or an actual deivery.
I called about an old order that showed up on their site, and the lady told me it could take 24-48 hours to process. Someone who ordered previously can confirm this.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:08 PM   #26

cope wrote:
Quote:
RJR wrote:
Quote:
I called about an old order that showed up on their site, and the lady told me it could take 24-48 hours to process. Someone who ordered previously can confirm this.
My order status hasn't changed... still processing.

Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:13 PM   #27

Hi everyone..new here..

I found the 7D at Wal-mart through this forum...thanks

I ordered one on Monday before the price cut ($724) and it came today...Then I saw that the price had been cut and I ordered a second one ($699). Order is still being processed...the first one I looks good. The box is in mint condition as are all the contents...nothing wrong--yet
RC8015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:17 PM   #28

RC8015 wrote:
Quote:
Hi everyone..new here..

I ordered one on Monday before the price cut ($724) and it came today...Then I saw that the price had been cut and I ordered a second one ($699). Order is still being processed...the first one I looks good. The box is in mint condition as are all the contents...nothing wrong--yet
If you get the second one, you can either keep both or return the first one for a credit. They may even adjust the price on it for you.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:22 PM   #29

RC8015 wrote:
Quote:
Hi everyone..new here..

I'm not sure Walmart has a low price matching policy, but stores that do will normally adjust the price on something if as long as it is within the return policy time frame.You might want to give them a call to see if they will do that. If they don't, depending on which credit card you have, you might have price protection through the credit card company.

Old Aug 24, 2006, 2:26 PM   #30

I've checked the return policy. You can take what you order online to a physical Wal-mart store and return it. They'll refund your money (or give you store credit). I intend to return the first one...
RC8015 is offline   Reply With Quote