Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:18 AM   #81

No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

maxxum7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:29 AM   #82

maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.

meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:52 AM   #83

Oh I meant, the last camera I mentioned (the one for outdoors) is what I got from adorama after two exchanges. Its seen a lot of sun and outdoors, so is in a pretty beat up state. I don't mind subjecting it to further wear and tear.

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.

Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:25 PM   #84

maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
Oh I meant, the last camera I mentioned (the one for outdoors) is what I got from adorama after two exchanges. Its seen a lot of sun and outdoors, so is in a pretty beat up state. I don't mind subjecting it to further wear and tear.

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:

Wow... you must take a lot of pictures. My cameras look like I could put them back in the box and sell them on EBay as new. I still have the blue protector on the LCD screens. LOL except for the bargain 5D I bought off display.

Maybe the AWB works better than I think and the blue protector is throwing me off.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:43 PM   #85

I have the blue protector as well, and the LCD protector on top of that. I must have taken 6000+ pics so far as my file # memory is on, and shows 5500 (I delete shitload of pics on preview).

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:

Wow... you must take a lot of pictures. My cameras look like I could put them back in the box and sell them on EBay as new. I still have the blue protector on the LCD screens. LOL except for the bargain 5D I bought off display.

Maybe the AWB works better than I think and the blue protector is throwing me off.