Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha dSLR / Konica Minolta dSLR, Sony SLT

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:18 AM   #81
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Default

No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

maxxum7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:29 AM   #82
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.


meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 11:52 AM   #83
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Default

Oh I meant, the last camera I mentioned (the one for outdoors) is what I got from adorama after two exchanges. Its seen a lot of sun and outdoors, so is in a pretty beat up state. I don't mind subjecting it to further wear and tear.

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.

maxxum7d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:25 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
meanstreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,234
Default

maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
Oh I meant, the last camera I mentioned (the one for outdoors) is what I got from adorama after two exchanges. Its seen a lot of sun and outdoors, so is in a pretty beat up state. I don't mind subjecting it to further wear and tear.

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.

Wow... you must take a lot of pictures. My cameras look like I could put them back in the box and sell them on EBay as new. I still have the blue protector on the LCD screens. LOL except for the bargain 5D I bought off display.

Maybe the AWB works better than I think and the blue protector is throwing me off.
meanstreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:43 PM   #85
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Default

I have the blue protector as well, and the LCD protector on top of that. I must have taken 6000+ pics so far as my file # memory is on, and shows 5500 (I delete shitload of pics on preview).

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
Oh I meant, the last camera I mentioned (the one for outdoors) is what I got from adorama after two exchanges. Its seen a lot of sun and outdoors, so is in a pretty beat up state. I don't mind subjecting it to further wear and tear.

meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
No, its the same camera I purchased first. Returned and then returned again.
meanstreak wrote:
Quote:
maxxum7d wrote:
Quote:
I only have 3 left now. I gave one to my friend for his upcoming b'day. Of the three, I'm keeping one as a backup, one for indoor shooting, and one for the rough outdoors. The last one is what I got from Adorama after two returns, the other two are from Walmart. Sweet huh?
You have been to Adorama again???

What I meant was, did you have it exchanged recently again? I remember the battery incident and I though you exchanged it a second time a long time ago, but unless I just misunderstand you. You say the last one I got is from Adorama as if that was the most recent. It's not really important, but I'm just confused.

I decided, I'm goning to keep one of my cameras at work, so I can go out at lunch time and take pictures in Union Square. If you happen tom be in the area look for me. I'll be the guy walking around taking pictures with acamera.

Wow... you must take a lot of pictures. My cameras look like I could put them back in the box and sell them on EBay as new. I still have the blue protector on the LCD screens. LOL except for the bargain 5D I bought off display.

Maybe the AWB works better than I think and the blue protector is throwing me off.
maxxum7d is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:21 AM.