Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Sony Alpha NEX

Old Mar 30, 2018, 10:01 PM   #1

Default Is anyone interested in some anti-flex brackets for use with A6300 and Smallrig cage

Hey guys. It's been a long time. I want to start out buy saying I'm not a troll trying to sell something. I used to hang out here and helped develop some stuff for the Panasonic's. Look at my posts.

That being said I'm back and I have a new Sony A6300. I'm using a Smallrig cage with it. Like a lot of other people my camera is flexing around in the cage. This won't do for me,,,lol.

So I decided to take it upon myself to make some brackets to keep my A6300 from flexing in the Smallrig cage. Everyone seems to love this cage on Amazon but the majority of reviewers complain of the camera moving around. Especially with a bigger lens.

I have a crude proto-type made. They are very solid. There will be a small bracket on each side attaching to the strap holder.

If there's no interest I'll make my one crude set and be done. But if anyone's interested I may try to save the world and have a machinist friend make some up and offer them for sale.

So is anyone interested?
Quick Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links