Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Dec 10, 2006, 3:04 PM   #1

Ok i have a sony cam and i also have picture package and a a cable to connect to my computer but when i plug it in picture package doesint pop up and when i try to copy videos or pictures on my computer it says copy source but it shows so sources so i can't copy to my computer. Can someone please tell me whats wrong so i can fix it PLEASE!
Sohil is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 11, 2006, 2:41 PM   #2

Reformate you computer system that means your windows operating system Or upgrade all your divises through divise manager(i.e. all kind of drivers) with latest version and reinstall Pickture Package, may be your problem will be solved. Even Windows Profession XP copies the photo or vidio imagies directy.

Best of luck........................................
jayada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2006, 2:59 PM   #3

Thank you very much just one problem.. I didn't understand a word you typed!:? I'm not that much of a computer wiz.
Old Dec 12, 2006, 12:01 PM   #4

Tell me what is not understood by you?, i ment which word you did not get ?

then only i can help you to solve your problem.

Thanks,

Jayada
Old Dec 14, 2006, 4:07 PM   #5

Reformate you computer system that means your windows operating system Or upgrade all your divises through divise manager(i.e. all kind of drivers) with latest version and reinstall Pickture Package, may be your problem will be solved. Even Windows Profession XP copies the photo or vidio imagies directy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that stuff
Old Dec 14, 2006, 4:08 PM   #6

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that stuff
Old Dec 14, 2006, 4:38 PM   #7

1>. Reformatting your operating system means, take a back up of all your done work in the computer and uninstall your windown 2000 or XP proffessional. again reinstall them, so your hard drive will become fresh again properly

2>. Upgrades all your drivers mean, whatever hardware you are using in your computer that requires soferware and a driver to run that software in your computer.
If any single file of such driver is currept due to virus or worm or it's needed upgradation, the software will not work properly. so after formating upgrade all your drivers though the option divise manager from the my computer properties, you might be not knowing about this but your hardware engineer or the person who installed all the software in your computer, he might be knowing this. that person( software engineer) will solve this problem. that is reformatting your operating system and upgrading all your drivers.

3>. If you don't have picture package software, you can download all the pictures from your camera through windows XP proffessional only as it is having features of
picuter package software.

4>. Then finally; you can Try to download Picture Package 1.5 from the following web site.

http://www.ppackage.com

another link is http://www.ppackage.com/e/index.html

Here you will find all versions of Picture Package.

Thanks,

Jayada
Old Dec 15, 2006, 4:31 PM   #8

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!