Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Feb 22, 2007, 5:52 PM   #1

I have a SONY DSC-T30 camera which has a dual purpose data cable but I am forever having to unplug my data cable from the back of my PC so that I can connect my DSC-T30 to my Television, does anyonemake separate cables for this model of Sony camera ?

Thanks, Dan in Port Glasgow.
gm3suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 22, 2007, 10:58 PM   #2

The cable you are looking for is Sony part number: 182910811. Sony used to include it with the DSC-P100, but due to cost-cutting reasons, newer Sony Cameras come with the USB/AV cables as one.
Attached Images

CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2007, 11:05 AM   #3

Thanks for that info CybershotNut, I have now found these cables for sale in US shops at around 40 US dollars (plus about 10 dollars postage)or here in Europe for about 60/70 Euros. I have lots of video/ audio cales that I can plug into my TV, you can buy them for a couple of pounds in the UK.

I am quite adept at soldering and it would be quite easy for me to make up an audio/video cable using a modified version of one of these cheepie cables, I could thenuse this for attaching my Cybershot to my TV. Problem is that I have been unable to find outthe name or type of connectorthat plugs into my Cybershot DSC-T30 camera.

Can anyone supply me with the type, part number ormaker of these connectors please?

Thanks. Dan.
gm3suz is offline   Reply With Quote