Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Apr 25, 2007, 5:50 PM   #1

Hello All,

Just received this from SonyStyle:

"Dear Sony Style Customer,

There has been an inventory delay for the DSC-H9 you have selected. Your order is very important to us and we are working to fill it as quickly as possible. The new estimated ship date for this item is 4/27/2007.

You may check for updates on the status of your order on the Sony Style Order Status page. Enter your order number and email address and click "Submit" to access the status of your order. Your order status will be updated with tracking information once the item has shipped.

We regret any inconvenience caused by this delay. If you are not able to wait and would like to explore other product options, please respond to this e-mail and we can assist you with cancelling your order. If we do not hear from you before we ship the merchandise to you, we will assume that you have agreed to this shipment delay.

Thank you for choosing Sony!

Sony Style Customer Care"

----

Well, after reading on the web about all the Sony H9 shipments sent &reported today to people who pre-ordered before me on 3/22/2007, to ship mine in two days makes me very happy.

Nicholas

nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 25, 2007, 6:00 PM   #2

I got the same email! It *might* get here before my trip after all!
justjody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2007, 6:18 PM   #3

Hi JustJody,

I just read on another site two people who pre-ordered the H9. one on 3/14/2007 and the other on 4/5/2007. Both recieved the same email.

It seems to me Sony had alot of cancellations once retailers had them in stock in limited numbers. Several reported buying with next day delivery, I assume they cancelled with SonyStyle.

Sony's ship date of 4/27/2007 is better than I expected and will stay with Sony for my H9.

Can't wait.

Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote