Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old May 17, 2007, 10:52 PM   #1

Hello All,

We visited The Planting Fields on Long Isand today. We concentrated on the Main Greenhouse for this visit.

All images are straight out of my H9, full Size, No PP EXCEPT Auto Levels while batch processing to Max Qualiy Jpegs using Photoshop Elements 4.

After 20 days of using my H9, I am starting to realize I am spending much less time after capture than I did withimages from my R-1. Much less time at my laptop.

After 20 days of use I have found that the H9 produces excellent images out of the camera with very little PP required.

I used the Slingshot Method with the Remote I presented in my H9 - Handling thread. I improved its function by putting a little Velcro on the bottom and base of my Adapter and at the center of my camera strap. Connect them and it works just great.

I do hope you find these macros as I have found them.

Handheld, SlingShot using my Remote and the H9's tiltng LCDon most shots. It is very enjoyable and is simply amazing.

PLEASE NOTE:

I WILL NOT BE POSTING THREADS FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS ( JUNE 1) AS I DO NOT WANT TO SATURATE THIS WONDERFUL SONY TALK FORUM WITH 'NICKPHOTO123' ALL OVER THE PLACE.

MY H9 REAL LIFE USER'S REVIEW CONSISTS OF MANY THREADS WHICH I SINCERELY HOPE YOU FOUND TO CONTAIN ACCURATE AND EFFECTIVE INFORMATION ABOUTTHE H9'S CAPABILITIES. AND I HOPE YOU FOUND THEM ENJOYABLE TO READ.

OF COURSE, I WILL BE VISITING DAILY AND RESPONDING TO ANY REPLIES TO MY THREADS DURING THIS TIME.

Here is the link to my H9 Full Size SlingShot Macros:

http://www.nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/2863130

Looking forward to your comments.

Regards,

Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links