Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Aug 20, 2007, 4:33 PM   #1

Hi,

I thought it mght be fun to start a thread where we could post some of the H9 photos we have taken. I'll try to post some tonight.

Regards - Chrystie
Mercurycu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:15 PM   #2

this is the marina at santa eulalia ibiza
Attached Images

foxcub6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:28 PM   #3

Tobermory isle of mull
Attached Images

Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:36 PM   #4

foxcub-

Thanks for posting. Those are some excellent photos. And thanks to Chrystie for beginning this thread. Chrystie and I had discussed earlier today (08/20) and I opened the folder and there it was! Thanks, Chrystie!

Well, it is going to take me a week to 10 day or so to catch up with you folks. I just managed to purchase my H-9 this morning on e-bay. It is all paid for but it will be shipped by ground and that apparently can not be changed. So as soon as I receive the H-9 camera, I will begin posting.

As Chrystie and i were saying this morning, this is the folder for folks who like their Sony H-9 cameras!

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:53 PM   #5

Glad you enjoyed the photos .Iam very sure you will enjoy your h9 yes it does have a few flaws but hey dont we all. Icaught this dude at Edinburgh Fringe he was with a band so i did clone out his microphone apart from that its straight out the camara
Attached Images

Old Aug 20, 2007, 6:26 PM   #6

Oh..WOW..on the Indian photo. The head-dress with the feathers is very striking.

-- Chrystie
Mercurycu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 8:36 PM   #7

That is a really great photo, Cybercub!

Well, here is my photo of the day. You will notice that it takes advantage of the wide angle end of the H-9. To me it has a lot of feeling to it. I hope you like it.

As some of you know, I have not received my H-9 yet. This is a photo purloined from that "other" website. Just give me a few days please.

Sarah Joyce

Attached Images

Old Aug 21, 2007, 6:12 PM   #8

foxcub-

I really like your photos and have said exactly that. Just like you I really want to see the thread take off and fly. I don't have my H-9 yet. I is still crossing the great USA enroute to me.

In the meantime I can post photos from my H-5, or photos that I snag on the internet. So today it will be one of my H-5 photos that I took this morning.

This is my pet seagull. He name is Phil and he drops by both in the morning and the evening for a bite to eat.

Cheers!

Sarah Joyce

Attached Images

Old Aug 21, 2007, 6:44 PM   #9

Sorry Sarah didn't mean to be cheeky but it does make me wonder sometimes when i read all the criticism the h9 takes (again probably by someone who doesn't own one) and when i put up some photos for all to see they get viewed plenty of times but very few people comment ,yourself nick and a few others .I'm not looking for a pat on the back but simply offering my photos up for all to see and make there own mind up.I don't know that much about pp and only make very basic adj to the photo if any. i like the gull i find it very interesting to view other people's photos.i am looking forward to seeing your h9 photos as after reading your web site you obviously know what you are doing thanks again for your kind comments Gary
Old Aug 21, 2007, 7:39 PM   #10

Hi All,

Great thread.

Been shooting with my 5D lately but always with my H9 in its bag near my 5D bag.

Here is one on my most satisfying H9 images, handheld:

http://www.nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/3083108/1/168298831/Original

What could all the nay-sayers be talking about????

Regards,

Nicholas
nickphoto123 is offline   Reply With Quote