Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Aug 21, 2007, 12:29 AM   #1

Hi everybody, not new just new here. I usually hang out in the Nikon section, but I just ordered my wife a Sony DSC-N2. I searched around a little and couldn't find much here about the camera. Could it be that not many people own it yet?

I guess what I'm asking here is if anyone has this camera and would like to comment on it, I would certainly appreciate it. It should arrive here on Wed. and I don't know who's more excited... and its not even my camera!

THX in advance, Robert
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 21, 2007, 6:15 PM   #2

I would love to answer your questions-

However, I am just shooting with the H-series cameras, so I would not be much help to you. 'Sorry!

Sarah Joyce
mtclimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2007, 9:31 PM   #3

Sorry, I don't have that camera either, but thought I'd mention that it sure looks like the Blackwater River in your photo!!!!
CB401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 11:04 AM   #4

I had a T1 which is some what close to what you are buying, I low light the cameras that size don't do too well from my experience on owning a few of them. But in good lighting the one I had took great photos.
Cyberf828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:20 PM   #5

mtclimber wrote:
Quote:
I would love to answer your questions-

However, I am just shooting with the H-series cameras, so I would not be much help to you. 'Sorry!

Sarah Joyce
Thanks for the reply, Sarah, I guess this camera is not that popular. I did recieve it today, and after tweaking some of the settings, it takes great piccs. I might do a mini- review in the Sony forum in case anyone might be interested. Thanks again, Robert
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:26 PM   #6

CB401 wrote:
Quote:
Sorry, I don't have that camera either, but thought I'd mention that it sure looks like the Blackwater River in your photo!!!!
Thanks for the response. Actually, I am on the Perdido River in my photo. Which Blackwater were you referring to? The one in Santa Rosa County or the one "off of" the Perdido?

BTW, I have read some of your posts and saw that you you are from our great city. I'll try not to be such a stranger!

Cheers, Robert
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:39 PM   #7

Cyberf828 wrote:
Quote:
I had a T1 which is some what close to what you are buying, I low light the cameras that size don't do too well from my experience on owning a few of them. But in good lighting the one I had took great photos.
Same with this one so far. I won't be able to "try it out" until my wife returns on monday. This one is supposed to take usable pics up to 1600 iso, but that would depend I guess, on how picky you are:-)

When I was on this forum the other day, and was looking at this pic-

my wife came in the room and immediately fell in love with your puppy. She is helping our son find a dog and "SHE" wants him to have a German Shepard-that is, until she saw this pic. Are these Huskies? I know you are proud. I would be. Thanks again for your reply, Robert
Old Aug 22, 2007, 6:49 PM   #8

Don't get me wrong in good light I got great photos, Yes those are Siberian Huskies great dogs. I will always have at least two of them them make great pets.
Cyberf828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2007, 8:00 PM   #9

Hawgwild, I was referring to the one in Santa Rosa County.
CB401 is offline   Reply With Quote