Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Feb 21, 2008, 2:05 PM   #1

Sony DSC-N2
Just aquired and repaired this camera. Amazing what a couple of grains of sand can do to a Lens....Anyway, this camera came to me with some nice photos in it. I can take pictures and all, and I can view the Pictures that I took both on the camera and by plugging in the USB cable and viewing them on my pc. I cannot access the photos that were ALREADY on the camera with my PC, but they show up in the "Album" On the camera....I cannot for the life of me get or see these images to my PC....What do I need to do to get these images? They are in VGA?? or Email format if that means anything....some pretty hot chicks on Vacation, hanging out, drunk, stripping and roughly 60 or 70 images of them that I can ONLY see on the camera but can't figure out how to download them to my PC. I have the Sony Viewer software but it doesn't see them either...It only sees the most recent photos that I took...Whats the deal?

Thanks is Advance.
TD
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 21, 2008, 4:39 PM   #2

Insert a Memory Stick with at least 32MB of space on it then go into the setup menu, scroll down until you reach the Memory Stick menu, click copy then album. The entire album will be copied to the Memory Stick in a folder called 102_copy then you can transfer the pics to your computer.
CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2008, 6:57 PM   #3

Thanks! It worked like a Charm!

TD
That Dude is offline   Reply With Quote