Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Aug 20, 2005, 11:27 AM   #31

Ok, here's the new version (2.0) which came withthe p200 I just bought. (30mb)

english only: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2854RDNN
kenrippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2005, 10:14 PM   #32

I don't think I need to tell you how much I appreciate this! Thank you so much!:-):-)
Elvellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2005, 10:47 PM   #33

Glad to be of help. This cybershot life is actually better, easier to understand than the manual. I can keep it on my pc and get a refresher course whenever I feel I need it. I'm glad I found this thread or I would have never even known about it.
kenrippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2005, 9:31 PM   #34

I just recently bought a DSC-H1 camera and it didn't come with this Cyber-shot life tutorial.

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us

You are a big help to all of us !!!!
div3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2005, 12:30 AM   #35

Hi
I had the same problem with my w7 not coming with this guide and i found this a few months ago but have only just registered with the site and thought id come in and say thanks
GenitalBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3, 2006, 5:59 AM   #36

I tried downloading the sony life tutorial from the link you have provided but its not working.Can you again put it down somewhere so that I can download it as I have also not got the CD with my box

Thanks in advance for your help
deepsingh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4, 2006, 11:25 PM   #37

Those are pretty cool, i downloaded 2 different ones, one was 13 megs and one was like 30. They both are very similar but the second one added some extra stuff to kinda help you learn more about the advanced features like Fstop and shutter speed and stuff.

All the camera manufactures need to do a little instructional like this its very helpful for people just learning about photography.

Anyone know of other little video things like this? I want to burn a few more to a disk and give it to my nephew i gave him a few of my older cameras and i dont think he really knows much about cameras and how they work.

Its like a little photography class.
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2006, 8:31 PM   #38

Hi, excuse the noobness but I just bought an H1 and being outside of the US, I didn't get the Cybershot Life tutorial. I hear it's fantastic and would love to use it, but the links posted above don't seem to work. Could someone e-mail the tutorial to me at [email protected]? Thanks.
alexnadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2006, 9:51 PM   #39

Its note really somthing you use. Its like a video about the camera and its functions. Its more for new users in my opinion. Maybe they feel if your buying an H1 you are advanced enough of a user you dont need it.

Have you looked threw the Cds that come with it? its only about 30-50 megs it could be hidden on the disks in a seperate folder you need to search threw.

Right click your CD rom drive, then click open, search threw each folder it could be in on of the disks.
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2006, 11:10 PM   #40

I've had a pretty thorough look, and after I heard people say it came with the US version (and I'm living in Singapore) I don't think it came with my package. I'd love to use it though - I've heard good reports.
alexnadder is offline   Reply With Quote