Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Nov 14, 2004, 7:37 PM   #1

I recently switched to the P93 from my Mavica 300 and I keep getting blurry shots

I use the auto setting (rgeen camera) and hold the button down half way(most of the time)

what settings should I have the camera on to avoid these blurry shots? At first I thought it was the weight of the camera since I was used to the Mavica but now I have used the cybershot long enough where I dont think that is the issue!!!

Any help would be great
Laurajeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 16, 2004, 2:52 PM   #2

I recently buyed a p73 and i have the same problem i dont know how to solvethis problem
Gallo233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2005, 2:04 PM   #3

Ok after 4 months of taking blurry shots of my new son and after reading what felt like 1000's of posts of other complaining about the same problem-- I finally gavein and was ready to fight the fight with SONY support

Well let me just tell you --- it seems like my problem is fixed---- we did a hard reset and the camera is taking amazing pictures---

Laurajeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2005, 5:25 PM   #4

Laurajeremy wrote:
Quote:
Well let me just tell you --- it seems like my problem is fixed---- we did a hard reset and the camera is taking amazing pictures---
Good to hear a happy ending! Well done for sorting this out and posting your experiences here so that others can benefit from them.
davej is offline   Reply With Quote