Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

View Poll Results: Do you feel that I need to seek professional help? :-)
A) Absolutely! 1 33.33%
B) Only if you're not paying your bills. 0 0%
C) Na, it's a hobby. 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 16, 2005, 8:46 PM   #1

Yeah, I'm thinking I have some issues...:?

CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 17, 2005, 2:43 AM   #2

:?
max211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 2:47 AM   #3

wheres the m1 ?!?! :roll:
Botond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 4:23 AM   #4

Which one do you use daily?
Dr Limpopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 4:36 AM   #5
blr

Wow you've got 3 (three) W1s and 4 (four) P93s! I guess it's safe to say that you have issues
blr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 5:30 AM   #6

Nope, 2 P93's and 2 P93A's:blah:haha... Well, I have gotten excellent deals on the ones I have multiple of and I do resell them either to friends or on ebay.

Honestly, I use 3 cameras on a regular basis: My P100 is my carry everywhere camera that I don't worry too much about, I don't bother with a case for it and just stick it in my pants pocket wherever I go. My V3 I bring with me when I travel or for holidays and family events and my F717 is the one I use mostly for ebay photos and low light/no flash photography due to its faster f2 lens.

Yeah, there have been a few I didn't have and don't really plan to get: The F828, although I've seen some excellent photos from it I just can't see spending the money on it because of the purple fringing and noise issues. The M1 looks like a cool little toy, but I rarely take videos and the still photo quality to me looks too much like T1 photo because of the small CCD. The new H1 I doubt I'll ever get unless I run across one dirt cheap.

What I'm really hoping for is an F828 replacement, something with a big lens andvery wide aperture without the noise and PF of the F828...
Old Feb 17, 2005, 6:21 AM   #7

Cuckoo, cuckoo, I'm a gherkin, wacca wacca wacca...:lol:

Actually to be fair, my record collection resembles that - it's a whole different story though unless I start taking and posting photos of my old 12" vinyl!!! Which I wont!:blah:

Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17, 2005, 7:18 PM   #8

I think I need to stay far away from the camera departments when I go to the store. I was shopping in Target earlier and couldn't resist the deal they had on a Sony Mavica MVC-FD200. It was a display model with no box or accessories except for the battery, lens cap and instruction manual. The camera was kept in a glass case and didn't even have a single fingerprint on the LCD. $89.99, how could I walk away from that? The camera is 2002 technology and nothing fancy, not even a focus assist light, but for that price I had to check it out as I never had a Mavica before. It's huge and slow, but pretty impressive image quality for this ancient 2MP tank.:G