Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Mar 22, 2005, 11:53 PM   #11

I used thumbsplus 7 and played around with the photo so now you can see the hair from the background better. Hope you like the retouch.
Attached Images

kona001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22, 2005, 11:58 PM   #12

Too Cool !
But, was it easy to do?
kimnicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2005, 12:29 AM   #13

Oh yeah, very easy. The most easy I've found to use is thumbsplus 7 for quick touch-ups. It took about a minute to adjust the brightness, gamma, and some color hue's. You just move a slider back and forth until the color or brightness is just right. It can take practice but is real easy once you get used to what each slider does.
Old Mar 23, 2005, 12:28 PM   #14

Very nice girl !
I have only modified the curve in Paint Shop Pro, as below, perhaps too much, but since I have read that the P200 flash is too weak, I just wanted to know if it is possible to improve a too dark P200 shot. And it seems that... it is !
Thanks Kona for your great shot too !
Attached Images

Doris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23, 2005, 3:49 PM   #15

I have Paint Shop Pro also. That is a faster way to adjust a dark photo than the method I used. What version of Paint Shop Pro was the one used??
Old Mar 23, 2005, 6:34 PM   #16

Yes the curve function is great and easy to use. You can correct all light problems with it. The function exists in PhotoShop for a long time, but in Paint Shop it is only available since the Version 7.
What is your version of Paint Shop ?
Old Apr 21, 2005, 7:03 PM   #17

I ordered a p150 from overseas unfortunatley it did not arrive in time for my hols so i ended up picking up a p200 in the airport , i used it on hols took some great pics, when i got back home the p150 arrived so i thought id just sell it on, but could not resist using it first, i have took various pictures with both, and compared the pictures although the p200 has more features ifind myself making a choice between themin that the pictures taken with the p150 seem to have far more detail, the out door p200 pictures seem to look a little yellow too , sorry sony but the upgraded features on the p200 look to have been traded for picture quality dont know how or why, in my opinion should have kept the picture detail of the p150 and just added the extra's and kept the price higher if needs be , sorry p200 owners , but this is just my opinion! but my p200 is up for sale i'll keep the p150, just my prefrence but i like the detail and colours of the pictures from the p150, i do wonder if anyone else shares the same veiw.
skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2005, 11:37 AM   #18

Can you attach 2 crops (in normal size) to compare the difference of details ?
Thanks
Old Apr 29, 2005, 4:42 PM   #19

just seen your post doris, i have erased the photos now but i'll go out tommorow and take couple of snaps from each camera for you to veiw
skyscraper is offline   Reply With Quote