Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sony

Old Feb 7, 2006, 9:54 PM   #1

I have a DSC V1 with a broken LCD so i use a monitor to view the screen so i can use it. After i take a shot the camera shows a preview of the image but its so quick you cant really tell how the shot came out. Is there a setting somewhere to change the review delay? I dont see anything in the online manual but i thought maybe there was a setting somewhere im missing.

The canon you can set the second the preview displays before it goes back into the live preview mode. I like that fewture better, you can have it off or delay it how ever long you want. MUCH better design.
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 8, 2006, 3:06 AM   #2

You can't change the length of time for the auto-review. I don't think you'd really want to, it would delay the shot to shot time quite a bit. Just hit the left button on the 4-way toggle to review the picture. On 2004+ Sony models you can turn the auto-review off.
CyberShotNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2006, 8:18 PM   #3

BowerR64 wrote:
Quote:
Is there a setting somewhere to change the review delay? I dont see anything in the online manual but i thought maybe there was a setting somewhere im missing.

Hi bowerR64, try continuing to hold the button down after you take the shot. I don't prefer this, but it's there for reviewing.
qball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2006, 8:18 PM   #4

BowerR64 wrote:
Quote:
Is there a setting somewhere to change the review delay? I dont see anything in the online manual but i thought maybe there was a setting somewhere im missing.

Hi bowerR64, try continuing to hold the button down after you take the shot. I don't prefer this, but it's there for reviewing.
qball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 12:20 AM   #5

Yeah it will delay the shot but im not always in a hurry for the shot but im looking more for the correct camera settings. Is the shutter to slow? to fast? wrong BG light setting? that kinda stuff. The canon A series has a setting like this i thought maybe the sony would too but i just didnt know how to access it. If it doesnt have this then that explains why i cant find it. lol
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote