Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10, 2004, 3:50 PM   #1
Junior Member
chuckie_237's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25

After spending a little time at my local Helix camera location here in Chicago, I found that to use my studio strobes with my Canon G5 I need the "Wein hshsbd" . The "D" designation at the end of the model type means this model Wein hot sync will work with most digital cameras .... Again, for most digital cameras with a hot shoe and no pc terminal, The Wein "HSHSBD" is what u need to use studio strobes with your digital camera. There are several similar looking Wein safe syncs out there, so be careful !!
chuckie_237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 10, 2004, 6:56 PM   #2
Senior Member
Mikefellh's Avatar
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Posts: 1,707

Can I give you some advice...this is the fourth topic you've posted now which all realates to your first post.

You should really use the REPLY button if the message is on the same topic, rather than starting a whole new thread on something which is basically along the same lines.
Mikefellh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2004, 9:21 PM   #3
Junior Member
lexdee's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2

I recently called Adorama about this hotshoe thing with the G5 and the sales guy told me only that it was the Wein Safe Sync wnsshshs...there was no bd at the end of it, and the price was 49.95. Is that right?
lexdee is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.