Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Studio Lighting, Flash & Other

Old Nov 25, 2006, 3:30 PM   #1

I am new to this forum and thank you for letting me ask a question. I have a small golf business and I video golf swings. When the weather is nice, I am outside, but living iin Michigan this time of year forces me inside. I have florescent lighting in my buiilding and it isn't very good. Is there some type of fixture I can hang down from my 12 foot high ceiling that will give me better lighting. I have a Cannon Digital camera thatI setat 1/500 shuter speed. I would like to increase the shutter speed but cannot due to the prewent lighting.
jasieber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2009, 9:08 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasieber View Post
I am new to this forum and thank you for letting me ask a question. I have a small golf business and I video golf swings. When the weather is nice, I am outside, but living iin Michigan this time of year forces me inside. I have florescent lighting in my buiilding and it isn't very good. Is there some type of fixture I can hang down from my 12 foot high ceiling that will give me better lighting. I have a Cannon Digital camera thatI setat 1/500 shutter speed. I would like to increase the shutter speed but cannot due to the prevent lighting.
Well, good luck to your golf business. As what I have read, Canon's high-end PowerShot digital cameras incorporate the creative performance of a professional digital SLR camera and the compact convenience of a point-and-shoot. It also offers a complete line of compact photo printers that will make your images come alive. With regards to your problem, I don't have any idea about it but for you, I will make a research for it.