Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digicam Help > Tips & Tricks

Old Feb 13, 2007, 9:14 PM   #1

Hello!

I have a lady that wants to have a "sexy" shoot (no nudity) posing with her husbands Quad runner jump suit on (zipper front, some clevage).

This will be shot on a private 5 acre quad track , out in the woods, muddy track, etc. She'll have her quad there. I need some suggestions on how I should set her up for some "sexy" shots, as this is a gift to her husband (he knowsnothing about it). Is there particular facial shots (blowing a kiss, etc.) that I should ask her to pose for?

I'm alittle out of my realm (sportsphotography) but I'm doing this as a favor...paid favor anyway!

Thanks for any advice on shooting "sexy" shots!

Some of my ideas from seeing other photos are the traditional "butt shot"...back, butt facing the camer, while she's turned around leaning slightly over the vehicle.

Possibly one shot of her over the handle bars givng the photographer a "sexy" stare..

How am I doing for composition?

Ripsnort is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 14, 2007, 5:34 AM   #2

Get a model and go out! You'll see then clearly.. Ask her to 'talk' to your camera..

The sexiest thing about the woman is her curves.. any.. and eyes.. use the light and shadow..

Enjoy the process!
DigitalGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 7:08 AM   #3

A bit confused....You said her husband WILL be there, and then you said he knows nothing about it....hummmm....If he isn't there, you will have a much easier shoot...The ladies relax more and pose better when the "other" half isn't around...Go with what you think is sexy and shoot alot of shots...I am sure there will be many to choose from...The main thing I try to dois get her to relax as much as possible...Make it fun and you will get some great stuff...One other thing...........Never let her see you sweat...hahaha....

:G
John at the Beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 9:22 AM   #4

I said "posing with her husbands Quad runner jump suit on ".

He won't be there, she'll have his riding gear on.

Thanks guys. I was going to have a pep talk with her before the camera comes out. Something along the lines of "relax, have fun, think of being senuous in front of your husband when you look at the camera..." etc. Deep breaths, let them out slowly, relax...

I'll report back on how it goes!
Old Feb 14, 2007, 10:10 AM   #5

Let us know! I'd like to do a shoot like this, but I would have no idea how to pose her and such.
Nizidramanii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2007, 7:17 PM   #6

Nizidramanii wrote:
Quote:
Let us know! I'd like to do a shoot like this, but I would have no idea how to pose her and such.

I believe we all know what poses look good and sexy on a woman! Its adding the prop (like a quad 4 wheeler) that poses the most difficulty. Her man loves quad racing, and his wife, so I need to capture both in a sexy manner..

I will shoot more than I need to, upload them to my printroom web store(private gallery with password for her privacy), and let her pick out what she wants.

Old May 6, 2007, 12:26 AM   #7

Ripsnort

Post the site and password so we can look at them and see how great you did on them

TexasHillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2007, 1:12 AM   #8

One light, one model. Met her at a grocery store. The attirude is the key..........

Old May 9, 2007, 10:11 PM   #9

niceshot and colours well done
jolly 007 is offline   Reply With Quote