Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Toshiba

Old Nov 4, 2004, 9:41 AM   #1

I have a Toshiba M25 2.2 and I believe the settings are incorrect, can anyone supply me with a copy of what the default settings should be, first of all, when I take a picture it takes sometime to display the picture that has just been taken, when new it was more or less instant, you have to keep the camera pointing at the subject until the picture appears on the screen, or you will end up taking a picture of something else, does anyone know what is wrong and how to fix this.

Mike
gm0phw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 15, 2004, 6:37 PM   #2
Administrator

Mike:

I don't own a Toshiba, and just read your post. To me, it sounds like you may have accidently put the camera in Self Timer Mode.

If you read the review of your camera here, you'll see descriptions of the menu options. The Self Timer is the clock symbol on most models (you'll see it under one of the buttons).

Anyway, if you put your camera's mode dial to the Setup position, one of the options you will have is to reset your camera back to defaults. This is discussed in your camera's review on this page:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2001_...drm25_pg3.html

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2004, 1:23 AM   #3

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply, not too sure whats happened but the flash is not working so not too sure if its broken or I've inadvertantly done something to the settings, I will check things out when I get home.

Mike
gm0phw is offline   Reply With Quote