Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Transportation (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/transportation-97/)
-   -   !993 Moto Guzzi Daytona (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/transportation-97/993-moto-guzzi-daytona-164924/)

bigdawg Jan 19, 2010 4:29 AM

!993 Moto Guzzi Daytona
 
2 Attachment(s)
From Barber's.

lesmore49 Jan 22, 2010 9:29 PM

Moto Guzzis have always appealed to me (but then what motorcycle hasn't...lol) ...especially the big transverse V twin...what a bike, what a sound...what a torquey, pleasant motorcycle.

The engine was originally designed in the '60's for a small Italian army vehicle...who would of thought it would have become such a renowned motorcycle engine back then,

shoturtle Jan 22, 2010 10:02 PM

Nice guzzis, I was thinking about getting one, the new 750 classic. Starting to get into retro looking bikes. Well I will be seeing what is new tomorrow at the motorcycle show. It may get me to start thinking, it could be a bade thing.

lesmore49 Jan 22, 2010 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoturtle (Post 1043172)
Nice guzzis, I was thinking about getting one, the new 750 classic. Starting to get into retro looking bikes. Well I will be seeing what is new tomorrow at the motorcycle show. It may get me to start thinking, it could be a bade thing.

Where's the motorcycle show...Germany or NYC ?

shoturtle Jan 23, 2010 12:15 AM

NYC, I will be posting some.

The biggest one in the world in intermot in Germany but that is in september. I been there couple of time. It is the most insane show. Bikes that we will never see on this side of the pond. To bad, there are nice smaller cc bikes.

lesmore49 Jan 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoturtle (Post 1043228)
NYC, I will be posting some.

The biggest one in the world in intermot in Germany but that is in september. I been there couple of time. It is the most insane show. Bikes that we will never see on this side of the pond. To bad, there are nice smaller cc bikes.

Looking forward to your posts from this show.

shoturtle Jan 23, 2010 12:42 AM

Thanks, hope they will turn out as well as Bigdawg's

lesmore49 Jan 23, 2010 9:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoturtle (Post 1043239)
Thanks, hope they will turn out as well as Bigdawg's

Big Dawg's pix are excellent. He has set a high standard . The clear detail in Dawg's pictures of the motorcycles, I find is great for an enthusiast like myself to be able to see the different components so well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 4:19 PM.