Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Transportation

Old Mar 6, 2011, 6:07 PM   #1

Default Some of my Cartography (be gentle ok lol)

Here is a selection of photos ive taken of friends,my brother (s2000) & cars ive seen at shows,meets etc etc hope you like them guys & girls

Cameras used

Kodak P850,880,Z1012IS

djmp23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 6, 2011, 6:10 PM   #2

Here is a shot I just took outside now of my bro's S2k thought id play with the white balance. its slightly under exposed think thats down to the ISO I had it at im not one for exceeding ISO100 with nightime cartography.

Old Mar 6, 2011, 6:49 PM   #3

not to bad here is one of my 96 eagle talon esi i love doing car pics and love import cars even more
Attached Images

zombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2011, 11:55 PM   #4

I like the one with the black car underneath the long sweeping bridge...great shot...has pizzazz.
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2011, 4:45 PM   #5

Like these plenty of different angles !!!
Maxsamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2011, 5:06 PM   #6
Super Moderator

i was expecting maps....

some good shots in there. the rear corner shot of the blue one midway through caught my eye as well as the first one. some could use a little bit of sharpening though.
Old Mar 12, 2011, 10:10 PM   #7

hi guys thanks for the complaiments and feedback @ Hards80 Ive not really tweaked any of the pictures these are how they came out when I took them (well apart from the ones watermarked) I know what you mean could do with some sharpening though for example the rear of hte blue one (nissan skyline R33 which I must add is my actual car lol) needs a bit of sharpening to bring out hte lines more around the rear lights. its all a learning curve for me as im still new to all of this I keep my cameras in manual mode only none of these have been taken with a ''preset feature'' ive also done trigger flash by using my external flash (Kodak P20) putting the camera on long exposure then setting off the flash at different points around the cars.

Im currently hunting for a location to do a magazine shoot for my car and ive found a stunning location which hada random car parked in a perfect spot for me to use as a donar car lol.

I did some processing on one photo number plate im tired though as its 3:09am here, so il do the other one tommorow and re up the edited version.