Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 27, 2005, 9:44 PM   #1
Junior Member
RioJoe's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1


Hi, Please advise: a source for Slik U212 tripod parts.
I specifically need 2 "cam clamp covers". These are black plastic moldings shown in the attachment.
The overal dimensions are 1 1/2 x 1 1/8 x 1 3/8".
I have tried 2 different adhesives without success: crazy glue and PVC cement.

I also need the "medium" size set screw knob on the head- not the pan head knob and not the smallest knob.

Thanks very much for your help.
Attached Images
RioJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 28, 2005, 7:46 AM   #2
Senior Member
KCan's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,625

Simply ask your local store to order them for you. I ordered manfrottoparts that way.
Crazy glue is not terrible , I use one called SuperGlue.
KCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2005, 8:31 AM   #3
Senior Member
sjms's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,735

now depending on your country of origin you can gat support from slik directly. here is the US distributers website and how to contact them


they will help.

please put in your country of origin so we can help you more accurately.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:01 AM.