Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 22, 2005, 4:47 PM   #1
Senior Member
toshi43's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vernon BC Canada
Posts: 1,618

Does anyone know if there's a seperate ball-head with bubble-levels that I can retro-fit onto a Velbon tripod? The tripod is almost twenty-five years old but in perfect condition, and extremely sturdy. It has a removable pan-tilt head which has no built-in levels, the screw holding the head is the same size as the camera-mounting screw. Thanks.

PS - No, it's not the one in the picture.
toshi43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.